Nokia Lumia 800 399 euro appreciated

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?




LONDON - Nokia's first smartphone running Windows Phone Mango will be sold for 399 euros.

Based on the pre order page Nokia in the UK, the three major operators such as Orange, Vodafone and 3 agreed to membanderol Nokia Lumia 800 for 399 euros. Similarly, as quoted by PC Advisor, on Wednesday (11/02/2011).



Nokia Lumia 800 which is the first Windows Phone Mango will indeed glide scheduled on 16 November in the UK.

This phone uses a 3.7-inch AMOLED screen and will use Qualcomm's Snapdragon-powered S2 1.4 GHz. Lumia 800 is equipped with an 8MP camera that is equipped with dual LED flash and Carl Zeiss lenses have been used, which can also be used to capture video up to 720p HP.

Nokia Lumia 800 classified as having a slim phone that measures 117x61x12mm and weighs 142gram. Later this smartphone will be available in three colors, namely cyan, magenta and black.

Mango's first Windows Phone made ​​by Nokia it will go on sale the first time in English, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Spanish. While Hong Kong, India, Russia, Taiwan and Singapore will follow thereafter.

It seems that other countries including Indonesia might just be selling the Nokia Lumia 800 in early 2012

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

1 comments:

Rahul said...

I think its time to stop buying Nokia phones. Recently I purchased E6-00 which I thought is feature packed. Most of the features are worst, here the list goes ...

1. 8 MP camera : without auto focus. The pictures taken are pathetic and lacks image sharpness and clarity. I was excited to take my son's bday photos but ended with disappointment.

2. Music Player - If you connect the head phone to listen to songs, the volume is very feeble. I am wondering if I can get an Nokia Amplifier now ;-)

3. Ovi Suite is slow. If you connect the phone and try to install the apps from OVI store, it takes long time and really test one's patience.

4. Low ring volume

5. Sym Anna is very slow ... not feel like running apps on it. Sometime I switch to my wife's phone to use apps or games.

6. Not many applications are available to download. I had old phone supporting S60, hence used to use many utilities, games and apps. But now I many feeling like why I purchased this funky but useless (use less) phone.

Things I liked:
Browsing experience & User interface

Post a Comment

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT